Borawork allows you to start a Zoom Meetings directly on Borawork.
Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing solution for virtual meetings and webinars.
With Zoom and Borawork, your collaboration can be much stronger :)
Before connecting Zoom to Borawork, please check few things below:
- Preparing a Zoom Plan(Hosts only):
- Administrators or hosts need a Zoom account to create a Zoom Meetings on Borawork.
- Please visit the Zoom website and create an account, if you don't have one yet.
- Install the Zoom app:
- Go to the Download Center, and download the "Zoom Client for Meetings".
How to connect?
- First of all, please go to our website and sign-in with your Borawork account.
- Go to the Preferences > App Integrations > Zoom, and click Connect.
- Sign-in to Zoom(If you're not signed-in yet) and click Authorize, then you're all set :)
Start your Zoom Meetings on Borawork
There are several ways you can create zoom meetings on Borawork.
- Start a Zoom Meetings:
- You can instantly start a Zoom Meetings on Borawork's messenger. Open a chatroom, and select a video meeting icon.
- Schedule a Zoom Meetings:
- Zoom Meetings syncs with calendar system on Borawork. Create an "Event" in your project room, and select "Add Video Meeting".
- Join a Zoom Meetings:
- If you are invited to a Zoom Meeting, simply select "Join with Zoom" to join a meeting.
Disable or remove Zoom from Borawork
If you want to disconnect or remove the Zoom Meetings from Borawork, you are always welcome to do so :)
Please follow the directions below.
- First of all, please go to our website and sign-in to Borawork.
- Go to the Preferences > App Integrations > Zoom, and click "Disconnect".
- To uninstall the Zoom Meetings, please go to the Zoom App marketplace and sign in with your Zoom account.
- Click "Manage" > "Installed Apps" or simply search "Borawork".
- Click "Borawork", then select "Uninstall".