"5-Step Task management" is Borawork's unique lifecycle feature.
In each project rooms, anyone can request tasks to others or to oneself. Through this feature, participants can easily and transparently share tasks, and assignees can clearly check deadlines and complete tasks professionally!
Here are 5-Steps:
- Request: You can assign specific person as a Task-manager(One or more; click the Assignee area) and request specific tasks.
- Progress: When task managers check their tasks, they can change the status to Progress and requestors will receive alerts.
- Feedback: After finish the task, Task-managers can change the status to Feedback, and requestors can review the work. Participants can share comments for better result.
- Complete: If the task is done, requestors(or the Task managers) can finish the task by clicking Complete.
- Hold: If there are unexpected events or changes in schedule, you can postpone the task.
Also, if you select "Add mores", participants can add specific due dates, priorities, and progress rate.
From start to finish tasks, these 5-Steps will support people can work faster, smarter, and stronger :)