Borawork offers public project system for announcements or activities such as clubs, group studies, etc.
Account administrators need to create public categories first, and participants can create public projects to each categories.
For account administrator, please sign-in to Borawork and select "Admin" on top of the main screen.
Then, please go to a Public Project Categories and select Edit.
You can create or edit public projects categories in there :)
After that, account members can create a public project.
Please follow directions below!
Sign-in to Borawork, and Select "+ New Project" on the main screen.
Turn on the "Public" and select a category from the list.
*Select "Public Projects"(Magnifying glass icon) on the left side of the main screen to skim the categories.
In public project category:
- You can search or see the public projects that are already made by your team.
- Select projects by choosing ‘Categories’ on top of the screen and see the opened projects.
- Select a project which you want to participate in.
- After you select a project, you can request ‘Participate’ to join the project.
- You can participate the project, if project administrators approve it.
Please select '+' on the bottom of the main screen, then select a New Project.
Turn on the Public and select categories.
To search public project rooms, please select + icon and go to the "Public project".