Borawork offers a built-in messenger which means you don't need extra installation or integration for a messenger :)
There are two basic ways to start a chat.
- Click a 'Speech bubble' on top of the main screen.
- Or, simply select someone from the participants list in the project room and click "Chat".
If you click the ‘Speech bubble’, you will see a separate page like below.
- Chats: Borawork supports 1:1, multiple, and project chats(like a team chat). Click "+" and search someone to start a new chat or click a chatroom from the list(If you're participated some conversations).
- Contacts: It shows a contact list of your members.
- Notifications: You can turn on or off the push notifications.
- Search: You can search a chatroom by a chat or participant name.
- Chat list: You can see the list of all chats you are participating by time order.
Also, on the right side in the project room, you can see the participants list. If you click someone in there, you'll see their profile. Click "Chat" to start a 1:1 conversation. Or, if you click "Project chat", you can start a group chat and all participants in the project room will automatically be invited.
- Basic chat: Select "Chats" on the bottom of the main screen. Select + to choose someone, and select Invite to start a chat.
- Project chat: Go to the project room and select Info > Activities > Project Chat.