You can labeling your projects to organize more visually and efficiently. Label is a folder, which you can add multiple projects that are related to each other. (Just similar as file-folders on computer)
- On the left side of the main screen, there’s a ‘Label’. Select + button to create a new one. Enter a name you want, and click Create.
- You can also re-name or delete the existing labels. If you place your mouse point to the label, you would see the 'Edit' and 'Delete' buttons on the right side. Select one of these to edit or delete the label.
- Select the Triple lines on top left of the main screen.
- Select '+'(Next to Label).
- Enter a name you want, and select Create.
- To re-name or delete, please press and hold and select menu.