Every project rooms have project manager(s) and they can lead projects and manage participants :)
1. On the right side in the project room, there is a whole participants list of the project. There are three different types. If you select ‘View all’, you can see the participants list and if you are a project manager, you can set specific options for each participants.
- Project manager: Basically, project creator becomes the project manager at first, and has authority to set up the project.
- External participants: Participants who do not belong in your company. (External business partners)
- Internal participants: Participants who belongs in your company. (Employees)
2. Select ‘View more’(Vertical ellipsis) on the right side to set individual participant options.
- Dismiss from manager: Revoke from a project manager.
- Assign to manager: Assign the person as a project manager.
- Leave: Leave the project room.
- Export: Project managers can dismiss(make to leave) participants from the project room.