You may not want to receive all notifications from your projects. In this case, you can hide the project and you won’t be notified any updates from that project.
- Inside of the project, choose the More(Vertical ellipsis; next to the Brush icon) on the right side of the project title, and select 'Hide'.
- Hidden projects are stored in the 'Hidden' folder on the left side menu(Label box).
- Select 'Info' on the bottom line of the project.
- Select 'Hide' in Others category.
- To view hidden projects, select view more(Triple-lines) on the top left of the main screen. Select 'Hidden'.
- If you want to unhide the project, go to the hidden project > info > Unhide.